Sunday, December 18, 2005

Weekends suck

I know that somedays it just doesn't pay to get out of bed, but I have to if I want to eat. This weekend I haven't left the house once. Well, I did go out once, but it was to dump the trash and get the mail. I'm still really tired, tho. Could it be because I have been sitting on the couch all day? I should be cleaning the apartment, but...

Anyhoo. I love winter, the cold, the snow. I've been raving about it to everyone. Today, tho, the snow is starting to get on my nerves. All the glare from the non-existant sun is seriously starting to hurt my eyes. I'd wear my cool dude shades, but that looks kinda weird when I am sitting in my living room. Then again, I am by myself (still) and I'm sure the cats aren't going to tell anyone.

I didn't go to Axis last Friday like I planned. Too much playing and still hungover from Thursday night. Lemme tell ya, dieting and alcohol do NOT mix. I swear that I didn't drink any more than usual, but I felt like I was plastered to the floor. Good think I didn't go home. Really, driving would have been a serious issue.

Not exactly sure what I did that night, but I woke up with a phone number and the name "David" at the top. Hmmm. I know that it's not my number. Wonder if I should call and find out who I did, er, who it is? I do remember something about an hour long bj. Hehehe. Drunk dick is never good for sex of any kind.

Well, I must think about getting ready to go out tonight. I haven't been to Showtunes night at the Union Station in a looong time. Well, maybe in a couple of weeks. Still, what else is a guy to do on a boring Sunday night? Well, I can think of a few things, but they're no fun to do alone! :)

So, if anyone is bored and are going out tonight, stop by the Union Station and say howdy. I'll be the guy at the bar in the black leather jacket. Well, I'll be one of the guys at the bar in a black leather jacket. HEHEHE. Just yell for bagelbuoy and I'll wave. I won't be there until about 7 or so, so don't start yelling until then.

Oh, one last thing. If anyone out there knows of a cute gwm, single, from 25 to 40, who is looking for a bf, please point him in my direction. I'm getting sick of being all alone. Hanging out with Sister Helene, while fun, is not getting me anyone.

Oooh, snowflakes!

Well, belli, I must run. Gonna get something to nosh on, get all hot and soapy in the shower (alone), and then look at the closet to determine what I'll look the best in.

XOXOXOXO to all!

No comments: