Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Reality Restored

Let's just say my birthday sucked ass. Dirty nasty skanky ass. There was more drama than most drag queens could possibly handle. And it call came from me. I'm surprised I didn't break my fist, but that's neither here nor there.

Monday was much better and a major turn around. My friend Mark works at Score, now. It's a gay sports bar. Very chic. I just might have to go back. Monday night started with no one there and he (Mark) was bored to tears and he invited (some unknown number of) people over. When I get there, the place is slightly crowded. He swears up and down that they came in just before I did. Uh, huh.

I planned on just staying for a bit, but then another one of Mark's many friends, Todd, shows up. He's young, cute, and talkative. Before I know it the night's over. I don't remember everyone I met. I will probably never see them again. However, I had a good time and it certainly restored my mood.

Then, today, I spent most of the day tormenting str8BF. Sometime Tuesday morning I sent him an email asking for the size of his penis. I know, I know, but he was laughing, so it's all good. He wouldn't tell me, but he did say he was my twink.

AH, how sweet! But, if he's my twink, why am I always in bed alone when he lives five minutes away?

Anyway, I told him that, by saying he considered himself a twink, he has basically told me that he has a largish penis. At least, one that he shouldn't be ashamed of. He just replied, sorry to disappoint you, but it's not. (sniff) I have no way of proving or disproving his statement (unless I get him uber drunk) so I think I'll just let the matter drop.

Me, you ask? Well, let's just say no one has complained yet... LOL, I love my genetic code!

No comments: