Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Who do I blame?

I had an awesome post planned, but it all fell apart. I wrote the letter, I hand delivered it, and I got niente!

You know what, I am not going into this now. Instead, I give you this:

Shadows wander beneath the sun
Angels wings no longer beat
Devils dance, demons scream

A witch's cry cuts thru the nigth

Lost in time, the man I was
A power too strong to contain
Laughter and madness become one
Past becomes future, castaway

Flesh gives rise to the mind
Insubstantial, haunt me forever
Indifference gives me away

All I have, the sum of me

Stars are dying, creating light
The void calls, a ghost of life
Rainbows burning in the dark
Castles rising on the clouds

Now embraced by the sea
Warmth and comfort eases sin
Tears of crystal fall unseen

Love calls me to a home unknown

No comments: