Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Phases II

Remember when what I said about phases? Well, guess what, it's MY TURN! OMG, I've seen so many hot guys lately, I can't handle it anymore. My hormone level must be skyrocketing because every other thought is purely sexual. Hell, even I find myself saying hi to guys on the net, at the stores, on the streets...

I've even gotten myself a fetish, weird as it is. For instance, I work at a deli. Cute guys from OSU, amongst other places, come in all the time to get food. I even find myself fighting the other girls to server the hot boys. I noticed the other day that, when I'm handing my meat to them, I'm doing it in such a way that our hands touch. Then I gage the body heat of each person, warmer or cooler than mine, how erotic their touch makes me feel. Last Sunday, this really cute guy dressed mostly in black, came in. I served him and handed him my meat (sounds dirty, don't it) and our hands touched and lingered. I felt this wild tingly sensation all through my body and an unexpected flush of pleasure in my groin. WHOA, SO HOT!!!

Now I find myself back on the sites, cruising the pics, looking at the profiles, talking... Yes, me, talking, holding actual conversations that go above "stats", "you're hot", "do me now"... And, to me, these guys are GORGEOUS! I've even put myself on a couple of dating sites. On one, my "perfect" match, the man who is 100% on their scale, is 26 years old and great looking. Of course, getting him to chat is hard, but I'm working on it. I hear it now, "he's too young!" I'm hear to tell you all, bite me. If this works out, you all do not have the right to judge.

But, I do have a date almost set up for Saturday. Dude wanted me to come to his place in Marion for a dinner and movie, but I said no. Sorry, there are too many freaks out there. I'm not going all the way out to Marion, a place I've only been to once, to have dinner with a guy I do not know, and take the chance that I'm not going to BE the dinner. :) I think he's OK with him coming to Columbus for dinner and a movie, my treat, but I'm not sure. But, once again, here are my friends shouting, "28 is too young!" Once again, here's my cock, bite it!

Then there's this very HOT and TASTY guy on a hookup site I frequent. I've seen his picture before, and tried to initiate a conversation, only to have him disappear. No I found him and am getting some details out of him. Damn, but he's fine. We have some things in common, but, once again, he's 28. Still, he's on a hookup site, and I might be able to get him in the sack for some David-Time. Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm such a slut. BUT, remember how long it's been since I had any action? Me either, it's been that long.

SO, I decided that a night on the town is just what I need. I talk to my friend, Mr.Mark, and we're going out, hit the major spots, probably go to dancing, and pick up 2 boys for us. One for me and him and one for his sexy-hot roommate, Candice.

I'll be glad when I work through this sex phase. Of course, the only way to work through it is to actually WORK IT! How long do you need to go before you forget what you're doing? I know the motions, but that's the end part. I can't remember which parts to kiss, which get sucked, which get licked... Ooops, too much information. :)

Well, I'm off to drool over the boys, ragazzi!

Ci vediamo

No comments: