Monday, May 26, 2008

Gypsies, Tramps, & Thieves: FUCKING NOT

Can ya tell I'm pissed? Over a week of planning and not one of them bastards had the fucking courtesy to tell me, "Sorry, can't make it." No, it's just complete fucking silence and lies. The silence I can understand. After all, I'm the biggest bitch you'll ever know when you just fucking bail on me. IT'S THE LIES!

Did you assholes really think I was so dumb that I wouldn't find out? Well, obviously, I see how you all really think about me. Guess what. Yeah, fucking guess.

As for the rest of the night, it sucked. There were only two high points:

1) I met up with Jodie at the new Outland. Well, maybe not new, but certainly gothy and fun. Something about the mind-numbing music that just makes everything OK. Well, that and Jodie. She's such a sweet person!

2) I met Keith. On that, I say nothing else. I guess if you want or really think you need to know, I'll send you an email. Otherwise, he remains the 1 thing about that night I keep for myself.

No comments: