Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Boy, The Man

I finally got to talk to GrannyC yesterday. She was up visiting her aunt, which means Tay couldn't get hold of her all weekend and she had no clue. Well, at least from my perspective.

After the usual pleasantries, I said, "What rock did you dig him out from under? The guy's gorgeous!"

"Didn't I tell ya!"

"Of course, I forgot to give him my phone number. We've been trying to call you all weekend so you could give it to him..."

"I've been up in Delaware visiting my aunt..." So she tells her story. "I talked to him yesterday. He said you were nice, but that you didn't seem interested because you didn't give him your phone number." OMG! SO I hand her a piece of paper with my name and number on it. "I'll talk to him..."

Guess who obsessed on his mobile phone all day and night. HEHEHE, I'm so hopeless.

I get to see GrannyC again today, so I'll chat her up and see what he had to say. Tay and I speculated that 1) she lost my number, 2) she forgot, 3) he's really not interested but already had an out, 4) his boyfriend came back and now he's off the market, or 5) he's as nervous as I am (which is nervous as a virgin during sex).

I'm hoping for 1 or 5. Anything else is unacceptable. LOL

Wish me more luck. I'm using up whole supply on this one.

No comments: