Sunday, November 27, 2005

Damn holiday's!

Ok, I was looking over the past week and realized that, other than my essays, there have been no regular posts. Ooops. I blame the holidays, the end of the quarter drawing near, and impending graduation. With all that going on, as well as looking for the perfect boyfriend, blogging sorta slipped my mind. Ooops, again.

Ok, so now I need to include one weeks worth of fun in one post. Hmmm, what to talk about? Bar hopping? Whoring? Survival of the holidays? Ah, I know!

Me mum told me she would take me out to any restaurant I choose celebrate my graduating high school. Er, college. So I thought about it, checked around and decided on Rigsby's Kitchen. Yah, I know, it's a little pricey (30 - 50 dollars a person) but I hear it's a great place to eat. There is an ulterior motive, which I may have mentioned in a past post. If I did, I canna remember.

Well, let's see. I survived the holiday with minimal scarring. I figured there would be more, especially after last summer's fiasco, but, alas, I survived. What happened, you ask? Let's see, I went to Chicago last summer for a party at a friend's place. Just to make a long story short, I had a little too much to drink, decided I could walk backwards, talk, and drink at the same time, slipped, fell, and sliced open the back of my skull. Let's see, I ended up with 20+ stitches and an excruciating headache. It's only just recently that I could bend my head forward without feeling the scar tissue pull.

I found a new place to hang out. It's called the Columbus Eagle. My friend, Sister Helene, calls it a hole in the wall. Yet, that seems to be the whole reason I like it. It's never very crowded, but it does get busier as the night goes on. My favorite night in Moanday. There's a free movie at 9:30 pm, free popcorn, and no cover charge. Then, after the movie, there's some lite entertainment. So, now that's my new Moanday night hangout. Good thing there are no classes on Tuesday!

I still need to finish my grad school apps. Going to have to do that tonight. I told my professors that I would have the paperwork for letters of recommendation by Moanday. Guess what, that's tomorrow. GRRRR. I shoulda done it yesterday, but I was caught up trying to get my photography assignment done. Then it was dinner at mum's place. By the time I got home, I was too tired to do anything.

What else? For the first time in 6 months, I wasn't at my usual drinking hole on Thursday. Holiday's suck. Hope Kyle didn't miss me too much, if he even worked.

Well, time's a wastin' and I have one more post to go before I can do my thing.

Ci vediamo, ragazzi!

No comments: