Saturday, August 06, 2005

New Clothes

Okay, my new friends Helene and Kona came over and completely trashed my wardrobe. Evidentally, if I want to get out on the market, I need a set of clothes that says: "Sono qui, sono strano, sono favoloso". Maybe not the best translation, but my italiano is rusty. Although there were some things that they liked, I've got a whole list of things that need updated.

Guess it's off Lazarus, Penney's, and whatever stud shop I can find to locate what I need. I don't think a quick stop at the Thrift Store is going to work. If they found me there, or in clothes I bought from there, they'd shoot me.

Not exactly what I was planning on doing tonight, but maybe I can hit The Old Bag of Nails for a drink or two after spending beacoup bucks. Besides, a lot of cute guys hang out there!

Ciao tutti!

No comments: