Monday, August 15, 2005

What a week!

Ever had one of those days where you have a lot of important shit to do but just can't seem to do it? The whole past week has been like that for me! I have two papers due, one last Thursday and one today, neither of which is done. That is the whole reason that I'm up at such an ungodly hour. I at least need to get the one due for today done. The other I'll take in tomorrow and just kiss ass.

Why did I procrastinate so bad? I just can't seem to focus. (Yes, Mama Laura, I've been taking my meds.) All I've wanted to be is a party boy. I want to go out, get fraggin' wasted, pick up some stud (or get picked up), and have some really wild sex. Do you realize how much self control it takes to just sit at home and do nothing?

I've had a couple of online invitations to chat. One is a guy from Russia, another from Washington (the state), and two from here in Columbus! There is also one in Akron that I want to get to know better. Dark hair, hazel eyes, dark and moody... Just my type. At least, the type that I'm attracted to the most. Gonna have to take it slow and easy with him. I've read a some of his journal entries and he expects to be "hooked" into a conversation by a guy, not have to lead one.

Well, my papers aren't getting done this way. Must run.

Ciao tutti!

No comments: