Friday, January 20, 2006

Addendum

Just got up and realized I forgot to put in something from last night. Well, early this morning, anyway.

When I first saw Kyle, I told him that he ruined my evening by not working. So, he goes on this rant about needing the time off and how he and Howie had planned to take Thursday off and blah, blah, blah. So, I said, "You just remember that next week when I don't tip you!"

Then Kyle goes running over to Howie and tells him what I said. Both of them turn to look at me and that fucker Kyle actually had the nerve to give ME the finger. Now, I coulda told him where he could put that finger, but it was a pubic, er, public place, so that kinda action might have been joined in on frowned upon.

The last shot I bought the dynamic duo was peppermint schnapps (Howie's idea). I warned Howie that if he kept throwing straws I was going to get him another shot. So, what does he do, he throws a straw at Kyle. BARTENDER! Initially it was going to be just Howie, but Kyle made a suggestive rude comment, so he got another one too. Howie drank his down with no problems, but Kyle actually spit half of his back out. Most of which hit my face and glasses. Said he wasn't expecting peppermint schnapps. After giving him the whatfor, I tried to clean my glasses, but it was too late.

SO, when I get home, what do I do? I lick them clean. MMMMMM. A delicious mix of peppermint schnapps and DNA of Kyle! Must be why my throat is so scratchy this morning.

Uh, was that too much information? Hmmm, guess I'd better go and clean house now.

Ciao, tutti!

No comments: