Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The B-Day Post

No, not mine. I don't just do one day of birthday, remember. I did the whole f*ing week, way back in Roctober. No, this is a friend of mine, named Nathan. We met last Summer shortly after he broke up with his girlfriend. Anyway, he had planned a roaming party (eg, bar hopping) and was going to invite me, but thought that I wouldn't show up so he didn't invite me.

Allora, I ended up with the group because 1) I went to the Union Station after hitting the gym, and 2) I sent him a text message wishing him a happy b-day. Ends up he was starting his jaunt at the Union. He came in with his crew and I bought him a drink and we goofed around while I dealt with various other phone calls and ignored the guy from the previous Saturday who was glaring daggers at me and Nathan, who was tickling me in a very sensitive area. :)

After a couple of hours of him torturing me sexually and getting me all hot and riled up, he says that we need to leave. Huh? Evidently we are supposed to head out and meet some others at Blazer's Pub. The conversation went something like:

Me: Are there any cute bartenders there?
Him: Uh, no.
Me: This isn't a biker bar or something, is it?
Him: It's a lesbian bar.
Me: WTF! Why the hell are we going to a lezzie bar?
Him: It's karaoke night!
Me: ...

So, at 10 we went off to Blazer's. Smoke stack city. Let me tell ya, those lezzie's really were filling up the room with carcinogens. I've never, ever, seen the lesbian version of a fag hag, but there was one there that night. He, besides me, was the only gay guy in the place (Nathan is bi, which is why he was doing things to me at the Union), and he was a little piece of paradise. Not that anything was going to happen, after all, he was with his lezzies and had eyes only for them.

Then what happens? I get my nice leather jacket ripped to shreds by a psycho lezzie with a knife because I was looking at her fag. NOT! There was something on the wall that had a sharp edge to it. While I was leaning against the wall, that sharp edge slice up my jacket. NOT HAPPY!

After that, I played pool with Pretty Jeff and his boyfriend, Chad. Jeff is a friend of Nathan's, and both of them are very, VERY cute. Too bad they're a couple...

Anyway, it was a fun night, even if we were at a lezzie bar. When we left Nathan and I were arm in arm, mainly because he was swaying too much. As we walked down the street, some asshole in a car said, "Hey, look at the fags." Grrrr. If Nate and the rest hadn't kept me under control, I'd've put someone in the hospital. I'll take a LOT of shit from people, but when I'm in the Short North, that's my territory. It's the only gay mecca Columbus has and I'm not going to take kindly to people saying nasty things about me.

On a happier note, I just went to my first nude yoga class. I'm not going to say anything more about it other than that.

Buona notte, tutti!

No comments: