Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just when I think

I give up once and I meet someone online. Someone who turned out to be a real ass. I give up twice, and I meet someone in person. I am sooo glad that I decided to go out tonight. I had just gotten to the Union Station when I saw this cute guy walk in. I kept thinking, "Please sit down next to me and talk to me", and, sure enough, he did. Not only was he cute, he was talkable, personable, intelligent, and sooo interesting.

We had such a good time tonight. There were no expectations. We bar hopped. We talked. We had a great time. He thinks I'm cute! He even insisted that he drive me back to my truck so that I wouldn't have to walk from his hotel room (he's in town for a business meeting, even tho he lives in Mansfield). I even invited him out to help me torment Kyle, whom he knows peripherally. Hell, I even gave him my cell number.

I said, "If I don't see you tomorrow, please give me a call next time your in Columbus". He replied, "I will". I don't know what it was about that statement, but I truly believed him.

Please, please, PLEASE meet me tomorrow. I am sooo in to him at the moment and, from his words thru the evening, I think he is into me.

Maybe he was just being nice, but, if he shows up tomorrow, I know that this has a chance of going further.

Belli, I must rest. I am going to think/dream happy thoughts of an auburn haired guy named Aaron.

A domani, tutti!

No comments: