Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Un beau mec

Let's just start by saying, "I love French guys". Hmmm, guess we'll get to THAT little tidbit later.

My European vacation is in the works. I am all planned out for two weeks of fun in April. I'm leaving just before the tourist season begins, so I think (big word, that one) I'm getting a good deal. I leave on April 5. If I waited a week, then it would cost 1150 USD more (1900 something or other).

So, I leave on the 5th and arrive on the morning of the 6th in Roma, Italia. I'll be there for 5 days, staying at a hostel (just to save a "little" bit of money). After having a blast in Roma, then I'll travel by Eurorail to Paris (an overnight trip). Then I'll spend 7 days in glorious Paris. I'll be staying at a 17th Century built house, remodeled into a hotel, in the heart of the Marais district (4th Arrondisement (sp?)). Did you know that the Marais district is like the Short North of Columbus, execpt classier?!!! Ah, the gay heart of Paris.

Anyway, this kinda brings me back to mon beau mec. Era giovane, era bello, e ho avuto un corpo caldo. Best of all, he was chasing me! I made eye contact with him, he made eye contact with me. I checked out his body, he checked out mine. I kept going, he pursued. Finally, when I let him have me (in oh so many ways) I was able to try something I've never been able to do before. Me, personally. Others may have done it, but this was my first and (from the moans) I think I did it right. If you are really desperate to know what it was, email me and I will tell you what I did and why.

Well, I really must get to bed and dream naughty dreams of a certain hot french guy (un beau mec francais). If you hear any moans in the night, it's me.

No comments: