Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mark and Europe

Ok, so yesterday was another day to spend way too much time at the bars. I hit the gym, then got a call from me mum about going to look at a new condo. Uh, didn't they just move into their (brand new) condo not even a year ago? Anyway, we looked at three, none of which they liked.

By then, I was antsy to get going. So I hit the Short North again and stopped at Havana's for a quick drink. Thought I'd try a chocolate martini. Yummm. Can you guess what I had the rest of the night! So I had the one drink there, but there were only a few people there, none that I wanted to chat at.

After that drink, it's down to the Union Station for breakfast. Yes, you heard right. I hadn't had anything to eat all day and I had already had a relatively strong drink. What a way to start the evening. I had a pizza and a couple more martinis, then watched "The L Word". The place was full of lesbians and, when the show was on, it was dead silent. Very freaky.

After I left there, I headed down to the Columbus Eagle. I'd heard that the cutie Mark was back and working, so I wanted to harass him some, and I had a good time doing it. He kept me liquored up so all was good. All was so good that I asked him to go to Europe with me. He said he would think about it, seriously think about it, but he wasn't sure that he could get the time off. After all, he just started back to work and then he's leaving again with me for fun in Europe.

Well, we'll wait and see.

As it turns out, he also knows Aaron, the guy who stood me up last week. Hehehe. He's going to call and give Aaron a good talking to. We were going to do it last night, but Mark has a new phone and they didn't transfer the phone book from the old phone to the new. So he's going to go and try to get them to do the transfer soon.

Where was I....

Oh, yeah. I'm off to the bars tomorrow. I had a lot of fun last week with Aaron and I thought of doing the same again.

On the flip side, Chad called this afternoon. I was kinda worried about him after he left last Saturday. He was coming off a major binge, he'd done a "few" things he was feeling sorry for, and I was worried he'd do something really stupid. His shit (the bad kind) is still going on, but at least he still alive and kicking.

He (Chad) thinks he'll be back in Columbus tomorrow and wants to go to the Wall Street Night Club. He mentioned that he hadn't been therein a while. He didn't say that he'd call when he got to town, but I might just show up at the Wall Street to see if he actually goes there. Hmmm, that sounds kinda stalkerish, don't it.

Anyway, times a wasting and laundry is working, so I gotta get going. Obviously I will update everyone after Wednesday nights play session.

Play safe, tutti!

No comments: