Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Blah

Short sweet and to the point. I feel like crap. Either I'm staying up too late or I'm being WAY too active. Something has got to give, and I think it's the body. Guess there is no working out today.

Took a bunch of pics yesterday and then went to OSU to process them. Get there and can't find the little metal spools that I need to wrap the film on. I figure I must've taken them out and forgot to put them back in my locker. SO, I manage to find some spare spools, but they must've been bad because I ruined the majority of the film! DMAN DMAN DMAN!!!

At least it will be easy to redo the ones that need redone. GRRRR.

Well, I'm running behind on everything and gotta get outta here.

Alla prossima!

1 comment:

Helene said...

Your not as young as you used to be lol