Sunday, October 09, 2005

Tagged for Memes

DMAN DMAN DMAN

Thought I'd check up on the blogs I'm doing for my essay and at the end of the latest one by Chad Fox, he says, "Now, I'm not going to tag anyone in particular for this, but if you are reading this AND you have a blog, consider yourself tagged."

SHIT!

The last one is a little involved, but worth it. SO, me being the great guy that I think I am, here they are:

Ten songs that define me. Ok, this one is tough since they cross many genres. Go ahead, laugh:
1) Midnight Train to Georgia
2) Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves
3) 18 and Life (Skid Row)
4) Toy Soldiers (Martika)
5) Don't Cry for me Argentina (the original version)
6) Memories (from Cats)
7) Send in the Clowns (by Babs)
8) The Rose (by Bette)
9) Fancy (Reba McIntire, for those who don't know)
10) Cherish (The Association)

Ten songs that I'm currently digging. This one is much easier. Now, where is my iPod?
1) Holiday
2) Mr. Brightside
3) Behind those Hazel Eyes
4) Dark Lady
5) Foxtrot Unicorn Charlie Kilo
6) Lose Control
7) Cool
8) Growltiger's Last Stand (from Cats)
9) Helena
10) Ball and Chain

SEVEN Things:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Travel Europe
2) Meet at least 1 famous actor (maybe even an actress)
3) Learn to sing
4) Finish and get published one book
5) Get some "artsy" photographs
6) Get some "artsy" photographs into a gallery
7) Reconcile myself to my brother

7 things I can do:
1) Bar hop with the best
2) Write kick-ass stories
3) Successfully hit on lesbians
4) Write very bad love poetry
5) I'm a good listener
6) Take very good pictures (just don't post them, yet)
7) Change the oil in my truck

7 things I cannot do:
1) Play the piano
2) Act
3) Pick up guys (just dirty old men, street/bar trash, and boys too young to drink)
4) Advanced calculus
5) Juggle
6) Talk civilly to my brother
7) Kiss the moon

7 things that attract me to the same or opposite sex:
1) Smile
2) Dark hair/eyes
3) Pale skin
4) Humor
5) Street smarts
6) Laughter
7) Gets my jokes

7 things that I say most often:
1) WHAT THE FUCK!
2) Son of a bitch
3) Gotta tinkle
4) Hang on to your diapers, babies, we're going in
5) Fuckin' A
6) Shit
7) Ciao, tutti

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Freddie Prinz Jr.
2) Casper Van Dien
3) Charlie Sheen
4) Brandon Flowers
5) Jake Gyllenhaal
6) Catherine Zeta Jones
7) Patrick Dempsey

Ok, now that I've bared my soul (so to speak) let the digs and jabs begin! Let the heckling commence. Oh, and if you read this and have your own blog, let you suffer also! Just like the delectible (sp?) Chad Fox did, post your own and let me know.

Ciao, tutti!

No comments: