Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Virgins Gather

Let the Gathering of the Virgins BEGIN!

Er, uh, well, maybe tomorrow. Can you tell I'm a little excited about seeing The Rocky Horror Picture Show tomorrow? "Let's do the Time Warp again!" Pretty sad that I know that song, as well as "Science Fiction, Double Feature", by heart. Well, doesn't matter. Tomorrow promises to be a rockin' good time. Still haven't decided if I want to show up as Brad, in my boxers, white t-shirt, and dorky glasses. Well, if I can find the dorky glasses. Haven't seen them in a while.

Anyone else wanna go? Looking for a Janet, Riff Raff, Dr. Frank N Furter, Magenta, and Columbia. Of course, we can't forget Rocky himself. Any of you beefy studs who are reading this wanna play Rocky? Dress in skimpy clothes, hang off my shoulder, and make me look goooood?

Probably not. Better off if I show up in costume, drag, or anything else (except normal clothes). Not quite sure if the crowd will be totally into the Rocky Horror cult phenom. Still and all, a date would be nice.

On a brighter note, Howie is BACK! FINALLY! Spoke to him a bit tonight, asked if he was in vacation, in the hospital, both? He wishes! No, he had to go to Cinncinatti (sp?) to open the new USVC there. Ended up having to fire two guys. The first was rude to the customers, the other was a complete incompetent. He said, "I so love bringing people to ruin!" Ok, Howie, come off the powertrip.

Finally heard from James. Thought maybe a pile of papers had fallen on him, giving him amnesia. NAH. He's just stressing about his job. He was down here a couple of weeks ago and I probably just missed him. He didna have my number with him so he couldn't call and set up anything. On the weird side, I think he was at Havana's the same time I was there with Danny. Figures. If I'd've seen him, I probably woulda had more fun that night. After all, James has a thing for Librans...

Well, tutti, e' tardi e sono stancho. Buona notte!

1 comment:

Timron1999 said...

We are going to the Rocky Horror play that OSU is putting on at the Southern Theater on Nov 9. You should come, it should be fun.
I'll dress in drag if you will!!!!