Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just for Him

Ok, earlier I spoke how I was reading this guys blog and did a post based on that. I've sorta kinda been emailing him and he's like, "How sweet, I inspired you. But I only got one paragraph!"

Hrm, well, yeah, ok. "We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, my friend, this Mamushka is for you." ;p

=====================================

You love zombies and zombie movies (which is cool), but have had dreams about being eaten by zombies (which is not). If you want to go see "Resident Evil: Extinction" and can't find anyone to go with, lemme know. Zombies, gotta love them! Nothing like flesh eating corpses, and Milla Jovovich, to get the heart pumping and the blood boiling. Other than sex, but that's for another story.

You liken yourself as a force of nature, of wind and water. Then you met another force of nature, of earth and fire. "You could have been gods, but you toiled too long in this mortal realm..." What happens when an unstoppable force meets and unmovable force? Unfortunately, I don't know the answer.

Oh, and you are very real. I know, I've seen his blog. He even made a mini-movie where he talks and moves. I saw it, twice. He's as real as I am. But am I real? Hmmm, philosophical discussions are best left alone until you've had at least 3 drinks.

He used to go bar hopping. The circuit was Pyramid, Q-Bar, Tradewinds, Union, Axis, Havana. Now, he just works. Dude, work is great, and you can love your job, but your job will never love you. Don't forget that. Get out more with your friends. Have a good time. Nothing rejuvenates like a night on the town with those closest to you.

He's made out with a str8 chick, while I've had a str8 chick make out with me. He enjoyed it to some point, I washed my mouth out with alcohol and prayed I didn't catch the str8 gene. ;p

And, my favorite, when he shops he becomes Karen Walker:
He hands his coat over to the sales clerk and says, "Sweetie, can we have a salad and some ice water?"
"We don't sell food here."
"That's not the question I asked, was it!"

(Ok, now for the fun part)

The Twins once said to each other, in cadence:
"Peace Joy Happiness Love, These are my gifts to you.
Hatred Jealousy Chaos Strife, These I take to myself"
Unfortunately, they destroyed each other over their love for a mortal. Which may be the answer to what happens when an unstoppable force meets and unmovable force. They just destroy each other. (the writer ponders for a moment)

Night Dancer loved and lost, as you have done, and he survived to tell the tale. Of course, he destroyed the whole city in the madness of despair. Kudos to you for not destroying the city! Tho there are some parts that I think could use a good cleaning up. If you even want madness to reign, let me know. I'll take you there, first.

Then there is the Dream of the Mad God. He created the perfect world for his people, and then went to sleep for 10,000 years. While he slept, he dreamt that his perfect world went awry, filled with hatred, madness, death. Things he had never intended. When he woke, he found the dream was real and, in his madness of anger, destroyed the world and the people on it. You dreamt of love, and woke up to find "BLAH". Keep moving forward. We can only see what is going on around us. The uncertain past and unknowable future are beyond our reach. Don't let them get you down.

And, when the world becomes too much to bear, get back to basics. I, personally, go to the Green Silence, open my heart, and let it fill me. There's nothing more healing than to listen to the Song of the Green Silence. Well, maybe to share the Silence with a friend. Helene knows.

And, if you got anything out of the last 4 paragraphs, buy yourself a drink and raise the glass to me. Slainte! You'll see them referenced again, I think. LOL, I canna remember what my own blog says.

Peace, joy, happiness, love: These are my gifts to you.

No comments: