Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tacky (previous post)

Yeah, yeah, I know. I shouldn't whore myself around like that. But, babies, if they're willing to pay that much for me, who am I to say no?

So, speaking of tacky. Well, not tacky so much as flattering. I've been talking to these guys out there. You know, the ones that have the HOTS for me and live 8 hours to 3 days away (by car) or 15 hours by plane. Well, they want to see me. ALL of me. Now, I'm all up for nude pics and such, but my dilemma is, should I lose the x-tra weight first (only about 30 lbs, a total of 3 months) which would put me at 175, or should I just go all out and show everyone as I am now, not as I was when I was 24? After all, I got to see a lot of them online, and I mean a LOT. But these guys look GOOD. Me, not so much.

Hmmm, less than 1 month before my birthday. I have this need for a big blow out. Major drunk surrounded by a lot of naked guys, gyrating on the dance floor. Wait, sorry, that was last night's wet dream! LOL

But, yeah, I'm feeling the need for a major victory party in my fight against growing old. My plans are to go to the Exile with some of my nearest and dearest (and the not so near and dear). Three plans for action: 1)I go home with my friend Mark & Candace to sleep it off, 2) I go home with a hottie to sweat it off, or 3) go home with my friends and torment the drunks on the gay sites.

1 is most likely because Mark & Candace bartend that night and they are good friends. 2 is possible, as long as Mark beats off the creeps and bartrolls with his big stick, er, a big stick (Candace has a bigger stick, so she can beat them off too). 3 will happen only if str8BF and JohnnyRetared come by to play and stay the evening. I prefer 2, but, like I said, 1 is most likely. 3 would be fun, I hear enough alcohol might turn str8BF into gayBF. LOL

Can you tell I'm in a crazy mood. I must be getting sick. Or maybe it's from sleeping naked too much. My friend FocusLarry and I have this theory that the more one sleeps naked, the more crazy you and your life get. While I'm not sure how sound that theory is, I do love to sleep naked (usually by myself, but not always). Something about the feel of my flesh against the sheets that is so erotic/sensual.

Too much detail?

Well, babies, I think I have a migraine coming on. I feel my senses going nuts. How the hell should I be able to feel light and sound? Light shouldn't be all colored daggers and sound isn't so strong as to be felt in the bones.

Arrivederci, ragazzi!

No comments: