Monday, September 24, 2007

"Something has changed within me...

Something is not the same."

For life of me I don't know what it is. But, I have noticed that people have been more, er, aware of me. In the past month I've made a lot of cool new friends: sexybeast, str8BF, JohnnyRetarded, and so many more.

Even better, oh so many men have found me attractive. Mmmmm. A lot of them aren't even meeting me in person. They meet me online, they think i'm funny, cute, intriguing, and wish I were closer to where they live (they all live at least 8 hours to 2 days travel away).

So, what has changed? I dunno. Some of it might be me, but a lot of it cannot be transmitted across the net. Well, not the internet.

"Too late for second-guessing, too late to go back to sleep."

What to do, what to do. I think I should do nothing. I like whatever has happened. This may be a start of something wonderful.

"Too long I've been afraid of, losing love I guess I've lost"

Ragazzi, I am content and in my contentment I will remake me into something better. Something, unique. Something that will expand beyond the horizon of all your experiences.

Welcome to my heaven. Just don't get between me and the stud across the dance floor.

No comments: