Monday, September 17, 2007

Men are such bitches

LOL, I loved it when Sharon Osbourne said that on Will & Grace, but it's appropriate. I've been emailing this cute guy online (he lives in NM, but used to live here in Columbus). Things were going well, we were laughing, having a good time (as much as you can thru email and shit), so I finally said, "BTW - My name's David."

Nothing. Nada. NIENTE! WTF? I thought just introducing myself would be rather appropriate at this point. It's not like I said, "Let's fuck when you come back" or any shyt like that. I thought I was being rather discreet (rather unusual, but not unheard of for me).

So, anyway, back on this kick about songs. I love "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's. While I love the whole song, these two verses touch me every time:

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Hey there Delilah
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I do
You'll know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
This ones for you


I seriously need to get out of this hopeless romantic phase I'm in. I mean, c'mon, I'm seriously starting to consider signing up for Match.com or Singles.net or another one of them thar sites. BLAH!

Hey there, my friends, you know me and... Well, by the gods, you really don't know what I'm attracted to, do you. Well, never mind, then. LOL. Of course, you could track down my profiles and see them. I think I'm more truthful to some websites than I am to you about my relationships.

Well, tutti, I'm off for a bit. I have 3 more sites to go to and at least 1 email to write. Hopefully dude isn't freaked out by me. Yet.

Buona notte, ragazzi!

No comments: